Interim HR Assistant
HR Assistant, 6 months, £25,000 - £30,000, Global oil & gas, ASAP start
Your new company
You will be joining an international leading oil and gas business based in the City of London.
Your new role
- As a HR Assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Pre-employment background checks
- Occupational health referrals
- Offer letters and contract issuing
- Onboarding paperwork (right to work, payroll, benefits)
- Employee change letters e.g. promotion, transfers etc.
- Employment references (including property, visa etc.)
- IT system hire tickets (if necessary)
- Probation tracking - letter (if successful), updating movement sheet
- Benefits administration
- Payroll administration- starter and leaver file (one-time payments), Workday terminations
- HR system/Workday hire input
- Hard copies of personnel files to be added to H:drive
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have prior experience working in a large organisation as a HR assistant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.