HR Assistant, 3 - 6 months, £15 - £17 per hour ASAP start, Based in City of London
Your new company
You will be joining a business who are a clinical-stage gene therapy company focusing on developing cures for serious diseases.
Your new role
As a HR Assistant, you will be supporting a huge change project alongside the HR manager. Some of your responsibilities include:
- First line support for employees queries
- Provide information to managers and staff about HR policies, procedures and processes
- Support all aspects of the company HR activities such as; new starter admin, probation, references, induction, employee changes, annual salary and bonus reviews.
- Provide support for the annual election window for benefits and prepare the information for the directors emoluments
- Responsible for maintenance of relevant employee personnel records both in hard copy and electronic format i.e. contracts, benefits, medical records, training records, competency and appraisals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work in a flexible environment where processes are not standardised.
- Flexibility to work in a fluid environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.