Projects, Strategy and Change Consultant
Our Projects, Strategy & Change recruitment team in London can assist projects/change professionals with exposure within global companies who are relocating to London in the coming months.
We recruit roles internally within management consultancies and a broad remit of in-house roles across both private and public sector clients.
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Our Consultancy recruitment team in London wants to hear from professionals who have exposure to delivering projects for a client or helping to shape their strategy.
We're experiencing demand from our clients for the following roles:
- PMO analyst/manager
- Project/programme/portfolio analyst/manager
- Strategy analyst/manager
- Business Analyst
- Continuous improvement analyst/manager
- Change/transformation manager
- Management consultant
- Operations manager
- Head of/Director level roles in these fields
- Process Improvement
- Having had experience in these roles, potentially useful qualifications may include PRINCE2, MSP, P30, LeanSixSigma, Agile.
- Have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London in the next few months with working rights approved
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in one of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.