- Southampton, Hampshire
- Up to £37500.00 per annum
- HR Consultant
- Job Level
- Public Sector
- Contract type
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Professional to join a busy HR team handling ER cases
Were seeking an experienced HR professional to join a busy team providing proactive and professional HR advice to managers across a range of complex employer relations cases and HR.
As an HR Consultant you will be working in partnership with management teams to identify and deliver effective business focused coaching led HR solutions which improve organisational effectiveness, enables teams to achieve business objectives and actively influence a high performance culture.
- You will be handling a broad range of employer relations cases including complex cases including grievance, disciplinary, performance, capability, sickness, absence, dismissal.
- Supporting Managers through coaching and providing advice on policy/process and innovative approaches
- Contribute to policy development and the roll out of new manager tool kits for ER.
Were seeking experienced HR professionals - Senior HR Advisor / HR Manager / HRBP with broad range of experience of employer relations case work.
- You will need experience of working with managers at different levels of seniority to resolve complex employee relations issues including organisation change/transformation.
- CIPD ideally to level 7 Qualified
- CIPD Associate / Chartered Member
This is initially a 6 months fixed contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.