French Speaking HR Manager
Your new company
Our client is a commercial organisation based in the heart of Guildford, Surrey.
Your new role
To provide generalist operational HR support to the region which currently comprises France, Spain and Italy. This position is based in Guildford and is therefore located remotely from the circa 60 employees working in their local offices and various client sites in these countries. This role is based in Guildford town centre with free parking onsite and just a few minutes' walk from the main train station.
- Recruitment, Work with Senior Managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Hiring and On-Boarding, Ensure compliance by obtaining appropriate approvals for new hires and contractors, Review and authorise release of new hire offer/letters and contracts, as well as sub-contractor and agreements, hold one-to-one HR induction with new hires and assist in the co-ordination and delivery of the quarterly EMEA Onboarding Programme
- Leavers, ensure leavers understand the exit process. Conduct exit interviews with employees leaving the organisation.
- Employee Relations, Act as first point of contact for People Managers and employees, providing guidance and advice as appropriate in all employee relations matters
- Training, Manage the French training budget and maintain the training spreadsheet
- HR Metrics and Reporting, Provide HR metrics to the management teams as required e.g. annual leave balances, pyramid, compensation analyses, participate in management meetings as and when required
- Performance Management, monitor annual and mid-year performance cycle activities, Support employees and People Managers in the bi-annual promotion processes, Provide advice to People Managers regarding performance issues as appropriate
- Compensation, Benefits and Payroll, Support Senior Managers in the annual merit increase and bonus award processes, Work with Senior Managers to review and update annual compensation plans, Support the Payroll Specialist with the submission of annual French declarations
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent in French
- Previous HR experience in a European role
- Ability to travel to France on a Monthly basis for either one day/two days & overnight stay
- CIPD qualified to level 5 and/or certification(s) in European HR a distinct advantage
- Competent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What you'll get in return
- Auto-enrolment pension, matched company contribution up to 6%
- Life assurance at 4x basic annual salary
- Critical illness cover 1 x basic annual salary
- Income protection 75% basic annual salary
- Private medical insurance for her and her dependents
- Cash plan cover
- Travel insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Working hours are 9-5.30pm Monday - Thursday and 9-5pm on a Friday.
- Free parking onsite.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.