Senior Resourcing Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £85000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting a Senior Resourcing Business Partner for a highly respected global professional services firm. Our client is building and shaping a continuously evolving and market leading Resourcing Function and are looking for a Talented Professional to join them.
In this role as Senior Resourcing Business Partner, you will be instrumental in shaping the workforce strategy and developing a holistic resourcing approach which anticipates the business's needs across all hire types including experienced hire, student recruitment, partner and executive hire and contingent recruitment. This role is extremely varied and involves senior stakeholder engagement and project work whilst working in the area of Talent.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Developing and driving the implementation of the resourcing strategy, and ensuring it aligns to our client's firm-wide talent priorities
* Partner with resourcing COE teams to deliver the annual hiring plan across student and experienced hires, including both permanent and contractor recruitment
* Managing Partner level recruitment including supplier selection, commercial negotiations and business/candidate engagement
* Lead firm wide resourcing projects, working with cross functional teams to drive continuous improvement and innovation
* People management
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
* Significant resourcing expertise, potentially with some experience gained in a broader talent function.
* Experience successfully working with an outsourced recruitment supplier to deliver maximum value to the business
* Proven ability to thrive in a complex matrix environment, collaborate effectively with broader HR teams and galvanise support for projects, bringing people together to deliver.
* High levels of self-awareness and committed to personal development with a growth mindset
Competitive salary and benefits on offer to the successful candidate.