- Page Group
- North West England
- £20000 - £40000 per annum + uncapped bonus + bens
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Contract type
- Are you currently working within a sales related envrionment looking for a rewarding career change where you can utilise your existing sales skills?
- Feel like you've hit a ceiling with your progression and looking for better long-term prospects in a career that offers stability as well as financial rewards?
- We are looking for the best talent with sales backgrounds to join our teams across the UK as a Recruitment Consultant in our Northern offices.
PageGroup is formed of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We're proud to be a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, a Glassdoor Top 25 employer and a Top 100 Undergraduate employer, as well as a FTSE 250 listed business. Our 25 offices across the UK have the same 'work hard, play hard' mentality, made present by the strong work ethic and celebration of success our 1000+ consultants bring. We're looking for like-minded individuals, who are ambitious and determined to make a real career out of a sales role, to join us as we continue the growth in each of our 26 specialist disciplines.
Recruitment is a complex sales role, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process based in our Liverpool office.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
- 6 months+ sales experience (B2B, B2C, Recruitment, Cold-Calling)
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- Strong academic background
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent Communication skills
PageGroup is a focused sales environment and you will receive world renowned training when you start and throughout your career with us. You will begin on our Sales Academy programme and as your career progresses we will support you throughout to ensure you have all the information necessary to be highly successful.
- Competitive basic salary + commission/bonus structure
- Unrivalled career progression
- Market leading training programme (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- Additional benefits (season ticket loans, monthly incentives, quarterly trips, team events, pension plan, private medical cover and much more!)
- International/National Opportunities
- Corporate responsibility and fundraising events for our chosen charities