Interim Partner Hiring Talent Consultant
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £400 - £450 per day
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
A global Management Consultancy are looking to hire an Interim Partner hiring Talent Consultant for an initial 6 month contract.
As a Direct Elect Recruiter you will have the opportunity to focus on partner hires and work with leadership to drive all aspects of senior recruiting.
The role is part of an EMEA wide EP (Experienced Professional) recruiting team and the main responsibilities fall into three areas:
Develop talent management strategies: Quickly build trust based relationship with internal clients and work to quickly understand their talent needs and work with them to determine hiring targets, develop profiles and specifications and ensure success of new hires.
Plan, coordinate and drive hiring activities:
You'll be responsible for the full life cycle. Turning your profile requirements into effective sourcing strategies, using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing and referrals to approach, attract and develop candidate interest.
You'll then work hand in hand with candidates and internal clients guiding both efficiently through our robust election process, synthesizing feedback from assessors and threading together a storyline to determine viability of candidate's success for our election process whilst providing consistent reporting to leadership on pipelines and progress against your goals.
Value added activities for the wider community:
You'll have a great opportunity to participate in recruiting related projects to set best practice e.g. performance metrics and work to identify and recommend improvement opportunities, ensure recruiting remains a leadership agenda item and developing the skills and capabilities of other members of the recruiting team. You certainly won't be bored.
- 3-10 years of partner recruiting experience gained while working within an executive search firm or within Professional services. Management Consultancy experience would be advantageous.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized and a willingness to "get hands dirty" and play an active role in all aspects of candidate management process; even on the smallest of details when needed
- Goal driven with the ability to pro-actively take initiative and comfortable working with minimal direction and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills; ability to quickly build trust based relationships with senior candidates and colleagues
- Exceptional organizational skills, at ease with abundance of details and complexity, yet mindful of big picture, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree a plus