Senior HR Change Consultant - Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Develop your career at the heart of our business
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Change Consultant to join our team in Milton Keynes.
You will be working in the Employee Relations, Policy & Change area of our HR Division. Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, Change and working closely with the Divisional aligned HR Business Partner to provide technical HR advice to senior business stakeholders on the people impacts of bank-wide change programmes from concept to execution.
We're passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Senior Consultant Change your main responsibilities will be
- Work in partnership with the divisionally aligned HR Business Partner to provide in depth technical HR advice on the people impacts of business change programmes
- Monitor and report regularly progress on all projects to the Senior HR Manager, Business Change, assessing and identifying risks and issues.
- Provide advice and guidance on the people impacts of change throughout the end to end process of organisational change.
- Drafting high quality business papers and supporting materials to present to a wide and varied audience
- Ensure adherence to our policies and statutory obligations whilst ensuring that our people feel supported through the impacts of Business Change
- Act as a role model for the Santander Behaviours, providing support to colleagues to meet personal and business objectives
Minimum skills and experience required
- Detailed knowledge of employment legislation impacting Employee Relations and the application of it
- Has up to date experience of advising and influencing complex business change programmes including TUPE transfers, re-structuring, location changes and headcount reductions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbally and in writing with the ability to challenge confidently with internal and external people at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a wide range of conflicting priorities in a demanding and fast moving environment
- Member of the CIPD
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You'll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we're making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.