HR Admin - experienced?
Oakleaf are looking for an experienced HR admin to work for a Tech company based in London. Initially on a 3-month basis with the view to continue longer. The role is working with a forward-thinking tech company and provide comprehensive, effective HR administrative support to the HR Business Partner.
We are looking for you to have over 5 years' experience as a HR Assistant/HR Admin/HR Coordinator/HR Officer.
Please only apply if you have the required experience otherwise you will be unsuccessful.
Main responsibilities and duties of the role:
* Prepare offers of employment and issue contracts of employment.
* Draft changes of terms letters and correspondence.
* Support with the recruitment of new employees.
* Co-ordinate and deliver the new joiner HR inductions.
* Support with the administration processes for all joiners, leavers and current employees.
* Assist with benefits administration.
* Assist with drafting policies and procedures in line with HR best practice.
* Responsible for timely and accurate completion of the monthly payroll administration.
* Monthly review and update all company organisation charts.
* HR Database administration to ensure all HR information is up to date and accurate.
* Maintain all HR files, in accordance with GDPR regulations.
* Record and monitor holiday, sickness and any other associated employee absence.
* Respond to employee HR queries.
* Assist with HR projects and ad hoc tasks.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Solid and proven HR experience in a similar role.
* CIPD qualification is desirable.
* Previous use of HR systems is essential.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
* Proactive and thrive in fast paced environment.
* Proficient in all Microsoft Packages including Word, Excel and Power Point.
* Discreet with a high level of confidentiality.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Experience in minute taking during meetings.
* Ability to work independently and in teams.
* Experience of stakeholder engagement is desirable.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply!!!!!