Learning and Development Specialist (Designer)
L&D Specialist (Designer)
To start Monday 29th April
£250 - £300 per day
An exciting project has arisen for an experienced Learning and Development Specialist to join a fun and creative team within a growing multi-sited brand based in Surrey, to begin on the 29th April 2019 for 6 - 8 weeks.
The project is to develop a sufficiently scripted and detailed storyboard of scenarios, to then turn into an engaging and realistic video scenarios to be rolled out across the business on an e-learning platform.
The successful L&D Specialist will need to build the filmed content from the storyboard, into workable and engaging interactions in Articulate Storyline 360.
- Developed a storyboard of branching scenarios
- Experience in Articulate Storyline 360
- Experience using Camtasia and/or Adobe After Effects would be desirable
- Experienced in working with video content
- Sound Instructional Design understanding and application
- Previous work that can be shared to demonstrated competency
If you are an experienced L&D Designer, with a creative flair and is fluent in design principles, then please apply!