- Page Group
- £38000 - £40000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
A Central London based Charity looking for a HR Advisor to join the team on a FTC until June 2020. The role has a focus on HR Projects.
A Charity based in Central London.
The successful HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- Leading on HR projects such as; salary and benefits reviews, diversity and inclusion and HRIS
- Line managing a HR Officer
- Advising line manages on the organisations policies and procedures
- Some ad-hoc Employee Relations cases work
- Overseeing the Learning and Development of the organisation
The successful HR Advisor will have:
- Previous experience in leading on HR Projects- including salary and benefits reviews
- Previous line management would be desirable
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The successful HR Advisor can expect to receive a salary between £38,000-£40,000 plus benefits.