Our client is a asset management firm based in London. They're looking for a Recruitment Associate to join their HR team of 3, in a broad role supporting processes end to end and the opportunity to manage your own hires.
In a business in which hiring managers and stakeholders can be demanding, the person that joins this team must have gravitas and ideally have worked in a similar role in financial services.
The team are really great to work with and will give you opportunity to increase responsibility, but they are looking for someone equally happy with the administrative elements of the role and that is going to be proactive.
Responsibilities would include:
- Own the EXCO process inclusive of agenda meetings with line managers to outline business cases to hire, recruitment strategy, job descriptions, reporting and other documentation
- Manage relationships with line managers, external agencies and candidates
- CV screening & sourcing
- Organise interviews liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct 1st stage interviews (HR representative)
- Act as first point of contact for recruitment queries
- Track direct responses to job adverts
- Manage offer approvals and negotiations
- Manage onboarding via third party supplier
- Ensure compliance is completed, and stay alert to possible compliance or risk issues
- Ad-hoc projects & support HR with wider initiatives
Candidates suitable for this position will:
- Have worked in a recruitment position, ideally within a financial services business
- Be confident, resilient and have a mature approach
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Be highly organised, have pride in their work and have a proactive nature