- Lidl Ltd
- £47,000 - £64,000 per annum + excellent bens
- Change Management, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Contract type
A new and exciting opportunity has been created within our Head Office HR team for a Change Manager to play a key in our future Head Office relocation project and other change projects. You will be focusing on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
Your primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. These improvements will increase benefit realisation, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
Acting as a coach for senior leaders to influence and encourage their support of change, you will also provide direct support and coaching to all leaders throughout the business as they manage people through transitions.
What will you do?
- Consulting, coaching and supporting project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans
- Applying a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage
- Supporting the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Defining and measuring success metrics, monitoring change progress and tracking and reporting issues
- Conducting impact analyses, assessing change readiness and identifying key stakeholders
- Providing input, documenting requirements and supporting the design and delivery of training programs
- Completing change management assessments by identifying, analysing and preparing risk mitigation tactics
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance
- Engaging and supporting senior leaders
- Evaluating and ensuring user readiness
What will you need?
- Experience of large-scale organisational change efforts is essential
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Excellent active listening skills
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
What do we offer?
- £47,000 - £64,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 35 days holiday per annum, including Bank Holidays
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London