This senior management role is responsible and accountable for HR Business Partnering services across the organisation. Reporting directly to HR Director, with line management for two HR Business Partners this role contributes within Company's senior leadership team.
A global FMCG brand based in West London.
- Delivery of the Group's talent and performance management and succession planning strategy at all organisational levels.
- Design and delivery of local performance and reward programmes and resources.
- Leadership of organisational design projects, restructure and resource assignment as required by business strategy and priority
- Responsible for support of Line Managers in best practice management of employee relations services across all business functions in line with employment legislation, directly and through direction of the HR Business Partners
- Supporting and coaching Line Managers in best practice performance of their duties in the management and development of their team
- Delivery of effective and timely resourcing, search and selection through effective 3rd party relationships and directly as required.
- Effectively winning and maintaining the trust and confidence of organisational peers in the role of Business Partner to the Senior Management Group through productive and influential relationships.
- Cultivate productive business relationships with industry and function experts and to maintain visibility of sector developments and best practice
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- Graduate calibre
- CIPD qualified or qualified by extensive HR experience.
- Current and wide knowledge of UK employment legislation and advanced understanding of E.R.
- Highly experience recruiter.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (including Excel) and tech savvy.
- Advanced project management skills and experience.
- Advanced people management skills, leads by example.
- Skilled influencer and collaborative team worker at all organisational levels including senior management.
- Accomplished at planning, prioritisation and problem solving.
- Highly flexible and adaptable with a growth mindset.
- Analytical and numerate
£70,000 - £80,000 plus package