Senior Recruitment Manager
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £80000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Contract type
This leading global firm is looking for a Senior Recruitment Manager. A key role for the business focusing on fee earner recruitment. Leading the overall strategy in line with the Firms vision you will strive to attract the best talent in the market and be an ambassador for the business. The firm is looking to meet with candidates who come from a solid recruitment background with experience both agency and in-house and solid people management experience gained in a professional services environment.
* Ownership of strategic relationship with key business stakeholders: to understand the people aspects of their business strategy in order to build the recruitment strategy
* Responsible for building an achievable strategy for timely and cost effective delivery of resource from the highest quality and most diverse talent pools
* Accountable for collating and socialising pertinent MI and market insights to inform business decisions
* Consistent communication and re-enforcement of key messages e.g. D&I, with stakeholders
* Recruitment Branding to deliver joined up approach to recruitment
* Develop external profile to offer thought leadership, gather market knowledge around competitor activity & industry trends, and share this information appropriately
* Accountable for driving delivery of recruitment services against this framework and in line with agreed performance management targets
* Drive commitment to meeting diversity targets and delivering high quality candidate experience including robust and efficient selection methodologies
The firm are looking to meet with candidates who posses:
- Deep recruitment expertise: preferably gained within an in house professional services team
- Strong market knowledge is required and experience of working in Legal.
- Excellent communication skills: High impact persuasive communicator who can successfully manage a diverse group of senior stakeholders often with conflicting requirements
- Collaborative leader: including driving inclusion, leading by example, seeking continuous improvement from self and others and holding others accountable for performance
- Flexible and resilient: demonstrates innovation in approach to problem solving and delivering service; able to adapt to an ever changing landscape, responding to commercial and compliance needs whilst driving for continuous improvement
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.