Interim Org Design Capabilities Partner
Interim Org Design Capabilities Partner - Surrey - 6 months - £350 to £440 p/d
Our client, an industry leading organisation, are looking for an interim org design partner to come in for an initial 6 months. The purpose of the role is to develop and implement sustainable organisation design strategies that positively shape our business to achieve our strategic goals, ensuring we are appropriately designed to deliver maximum impact in the short and long term. To work closely with the leadership teams to identify business capability gaps and support with developing the roadmap to build and develop these into our organisation.
In order to be considered for this role you must possess the following;
- Expertise in the design and delivery of organisation design and development.
- Experience supporting change management initiatives required for implementing new or refreshed designs
- Experience in workforce management to deliver productivity and efficiency gains
- Process analysis and change management skills
- Exposure to working in a matrix organisations undergoing change
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact email@example.com