My client, a leading financial services business currently have a Senior HR Administrator position available to start immediately. This role will provide administation support to the wider HR Team across the full remit of HR. This role would suit someone with several years administration experience, ideally within a corporate environment.
This role will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Recruitment process including interview scheduling, booking rooms, collecting feedback and updating tracker spreadsheets
- Creating meeting memos for the HR Team and booking rooms
- Supporting pre-employment processes including but not limited to the production of all new hire documentation, internal transfers, salary increases, pre-employment screening and right to work checks
- Managing the storage of documentation by ensuring that all required documentation is filed/scanned accordingly to personnel records and archiving
- Tracking the expiry of fixed term contracts and managing contract extension requirements
- Ensuring all invoices are correctly allocated
- Assisting with the management of the benefits mailbox and any benefits queries
- General administrative support
- Support with ad-hoc project work
- Experience operating at this level for 4 years +
- Proficient in MS Office i.e. complex MS Excel functions, business presentations, MS project etc
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong attention to detail
If you are immediately available please apply.