Senior Payroll Administrator
My client based in London are looking for an experienced payroll administrator to join their team.
You will be processing a monthly payroll from start to finish using the resourcelink system.
Confident and proactive your duties will include the following
- Ability to deal with sensitive matters professionally and confidentially (essential).
- Accuracy and an eye for detail, with a meticulous, systematic approach to problem solving (essential).
- Excellent organisational skills (essential).
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines (essential).
- Able to wok flexibly and work the necessary hours to meet the demands of the position (essential).
- A proven track record in a high-volume payroll environment (essential).
- Retail payroll processing experience (desirable).
- Detailed knowledge of UK payroll processing, tax / national insurance rules, Auto Enrolment and RTI administration (essential).
- Knowledge of NGA Resource link (desirable)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook (essential).
- Training with International Payroll is to be offered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.