As HRMI Manager for a large engineering business in Birmingham, you will ensure that data fully supports HR performance and strategy across the business.
Managing a team of two, you will be responsible for developing data strategy and make sure that analysis is tailored to the company's directorates. We are looking for a subject-matter expert who can champion the use of data to support HR.
You will have:
Experience in a similar role managing HRMI for a large business
Ideally, line management experince
Ability to identify opportunities to streamline, evolve and improve
Ability to think strategically and communicate to senior managers within the business
Experience in the following:
- Oracle OTBI, SQL query writing, Tableau dashboard development
- Project Management methodology
- Risk Analysis and Data management
- Microsoft packages, word, Visio and Excel
- Statistical analysis and business trending
- Understanding and working knowledge of GDPR regulations