HR Administrator for leading International bank
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
We're currently working with a very well-known international global bank that is fast paced, energetic and progressive based in The City.
This a busy HR Administrator role, looking for someone to come in and join that thrives being busy and the go to person. It's key you can work well in a team and collaborative environment.
This is a newly created team to support the HR BPs. You will be working alongside a very hardworking and dynamic individual and the HR shared services team.
This role involves;
- main point of contact for all general HR queries from employees and managers
- managing joiners/leavers on Oracle
- invoices, database management, budgets
- onboarding documents, screening, managing flexible working
- probations and bonus management working closely with senior managers
- payroll assistance which involves inputting data and general data management
For this role it's essential you have strong interpersonal skills, gravitas and excellent attention to detail. Being proactive, hardworking and collaborative within your team is key for you to excel.
Ideally coming from a similar background in Financial Services with 2-3 years HR/Admin experience.
This opportunity is great if your looking to study your CIPD or get into HR, if so it's essential you have transferable skills. This company has a lot to offer and a progression plan.