Culture Manager (12m FTC) - Milton Keynes, London
Turn big plans for your career into action
The Culture Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of solutions and initiatives within the culture strategy to the business, objectives of which are aligned to the achievement of our strategic HR initiatives.
We're passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Culture Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Design, build and delivery of cultural solutions supporting the Head of Culture and Inclusion, that enable the delivery of the strategic objectives taking into consideration the impact of change on the organisation
- Design, build and delivery of internal marketing and the embedding of our values and behaviours
- Working in collaboration with HR Business Partner, Performance Management, Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, Wellbeing and Learning teams to influence cultural impact of solutions to the business
- Developing presentations and papers up to Board Level that present progress and impact of interventions delivered using data and insight to review ongoing cultural priorities and initiatives requiring action and focus.
- Work in collaboration with Corporate Communications to influence cultural impact of solutions to the business, e.g. Employee Communications to embed and reinforce a purpose led culture
- Responsible for co-ordinating relevant award submissions and benchmarking of Santander UK (eg Top Employers, Modern Slavery Act and CSR Report)
Minimum skills and experience required
- Extensive experience and knowledge in the current and future cultural priorities facing financial services and wider industries
- Experience of project management, including business case planning and return on investment, and delivery to budget and time against set milestones
- Data analysis skills with good narrative writing with storytelling
- Strong influencing and communication skills verbally and in writing to inform and persuade up to Director level.
- Functional knowledge of HR and related processes
- Project lifecycle planning and delivery of projects demonstrating commercial acumen
Salary is £39,779 - £73,875 basic
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Triton Square, London
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It's one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
You'll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we're making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here