Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you a motivated, driven graduate looking to kick- start your career in a FTSE 250, organically grown business? Voted 'Glassdoor's best places to work 2018' we pride ourselves on the culture that we have created along with the exceptional training and support, making it a perfect place for graduates to start their careers!
PageGroup are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant. We are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter within our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries
Within our London office we have circa. 300 consultants recruiting across 25 disciplines. What you will find here is a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be managing the end to end recruitment life cycle.
- Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates from advertising and networking events.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing candidates using our market leading database.
A Graduate Recruitment Consultant will have the;
- Ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment.
- Passion, credibility and drive.
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients
- You will be ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with PageGroup by demonstrating your inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge.
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
- Training- we are committed to developing our employees through our industry leading training to help you achieve success as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
- Career growth - From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best to allow. Graduates usually move from Associate Consultants to Managing Consultants all within 1-3 years.
- Global opportunities- Ever dreamt about working in Asia, Australia, UAE, or the U.S? With over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, this is all possible.
- Huge potential earnings- with a competitive commission scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in.
- Incentives- 5* Luxury holidays, Annual bonuses and reward schemes, gym membership, work socials and private healthcare are all part of the package