HR Systems Administrator based in Chelmsford £25,000
Your new company
As HR System Administrator your main duties are to provide assistance on different aspects of mainly HR systems, HR analysis, and changes due to data protection law. This role does involve some travel on occasion to another site.
Your new role
- Input and maintain employee related data into the Global HRIS
- Work closely with HR colleagues to align HR processes, such as recruitment, performance management, absence on the systems
- Knowledge sharing and providing regular updates to users regarding any changes to the system or processes
- Maintenance of high quality and accurate data
- Provide HR reports or analytics on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage data being stored in line with GDPR requirements
- Identify and resolve risks to ensure HR systems are GDPR compliant
- Audit data within systems to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Build relationship with different stakeholders, internal and external
What you'll need to succeed
- Functional experience working with HRIS (ideally Ceridian) or database systems
- Ability to gather, manipulate, and present data in visual and reporting format
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Advance skills on Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively use written and verbal communication skills in the business
- Provide general administrative support to the HR team
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business in this proactive HR team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.