Leadership & Talent Development Consultant
Your new company
Leadership & Talent Development Consultant required for prominent Insurance firm located in the City of London, this is a permanent opportunity paying £55,000 - £60,000 basic - ASAP start
Reporting into the Head of Learning & Development the jobholder will work within the L&D centre of excellence team and develop best in class learning solutions that have a tangible impact across our lines of business and support the overall strategy.
Your new role
Role priorities will be defined each year from the people plans generated by the People and Change function and the role holder will work closely with the People and Change function to ensure that needs are translated into suitable development solutions.
You will enjoy the variety and mix of delivering 2 distinct curriculums, leadership and talent with a focus being defined each year allowing investment in tools, frameworks, consultancy and programmes as required.
This role will require close working with the Head of Leadership Development to ensure consistency in approach across their curriculums. You will personally facilitate, training and coaching and will be highly knowledgeable in both Leadership and Talent Development and the latest thinking in L&D.
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful job holder should have proven leadership and talent development experience working in a similar role within the financial services sector
- Knowledge and experience of working across the full learning and development cycle from needs analysis to evaluation
- A proven ability to create, as well as curate, targeted learning content
- Proven ability to work with learning management/experience systems to create an engaging user experience
- An awareness of evidence-based leadership development, learning and coaching theories
- Experience of learning technologies is required to provide solutions in the most learner appropriate and cost-efficient way
- A track record in successful management and delivery of development projects and programmes delivered through multiple channels
- Creative hands on training experience with excellent knowledge of different learner preferences
- Expertise and experience of identifying and managing 3rd party external suppliers
- A network of external suppliers and specialists
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.