Global Resourcing Administrator
Purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to international and home national resourcing activities for a major oil and gas company. This role is language speaking, ideally French, Dutch, German or Italian, but other European languages will be considered.
- Post all vacancies online, ensuring compliance with all company brand requirements
- Arrange interviews for international and home national candidates, liaising with candidates and managers
- Conduct pre-hire reference lists checks for international new hires
- Source candidates from online databases, conduct screening in line with job requirements and collect all required documents (e.g. passport etc.), with guidance of Global Resourcing Team colleagues
- Carry out attitudinal interviews of selected candidates, with guidance of Global Resourcing Team colleagues
- Complete administration based tasks related
You will be working alongside a diverse, hardworking and extremely kind and supportive team in offices based in Victoria. The team are looking for one last person to support them through a period of sustained growth. The right candidate must speak one of the above languages, and ideally would have some exposure to the recruitment industry.