The HR Manager role working across all sections of the business and requires a hands-on approach. You will be required to assist with the management of the overall HR operations and be part of delivering varying strategic objectives. The role requires working with senior stake holders and advising on complex employee relations case up to Tribunal level. You would also be responsible for TUPE and redundancy amongst other issues
A leading facilities services organisation based in the City of London.
- Required to manage complex employee relations casework, could include resolving dispute, disciplinary, grievance, absence management, retirement TUPE and redundancy.
- Candidate requires to apply HR and business knowledge to evidence appropriate decision making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Developing HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate any disputes.
- Provide first line advice on current legislation to employees and managers and directors
- You will be required to show strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Develop managers through change management and support change management processes.
- Lease with payroll for any payroll query
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- HR generalist experience of three years plus
- Firm understanding of TUPE Regs
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial
- Working knowledge of ACAS, COT3, ET1 and ET3 response
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible, tactful and diplomatic
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience of managing multi-site contracts and personnel
- Knowledge of Industrial relations (Union recognition)
£40,000 plus package