Reward & Benefits Advisor
Your new company
A highly established commercial organisation based in Woking, Surrey
Your new role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our clients HR team as a Reward and Benefit Advisor supporting their business.
The role will look to support the Reward and Benefit strategy by undertaking the administration associated with the underpinning pay structures, benefit schemes and associated processes.
- Managing company benefits through administration of employee requests and raising of benefit invoices.
- Communicate all existing and new benefits to employees through the use of sharepoint and other communication tools.
- Answer all queries from employees, manager, HR regarding benefits.
- Leading on benefit events across the business to promote the existing benefits package.
- Prepare and assist with the monthly outsourced payrolls (UK and overseas) and deal with any payroll related queries from employees
- Answer employee, manager and HR queries on payroll
- Supporting with benchmarking and job grading on an annual basis.
- Coordinate administration of employee salary review processes.
- Provide analysis for any ad-hoc requests from both Human Resources and the Business
- Reconciliation and data analytics pertaining to reward and payroll including month data audits.
- Provide reporting and statistical data for the HR team on benefits and payroll
- Lead continuous improvement of all payroll and benefit processes
- Be involved in other HR projects as required
- Prepare benefits data and reports as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a fast paced and busy HR function preferable.
- Experience of supporting the annual salary review cycle in a medium organisation preferably across international offices
- Good knowledge of benefits administration
- Experience of UK and global payroll processes
- Advanced Excel skills are key together with experience of manipulating large datasets is essential.
- Good knowledge and experience of SAP HCM and reporting is desirable
- Experience of planning annual cyclical events
- Very strong Excel skills, including advanced formula skills and data manipulation - please note these may be tested as part of the selection process
- High attention to detail and accuracy of information
What you'll get in return
- Salary c£45,000
- Potential flexible working structure
- Comprehensive benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.