HR Systems Specialist (iTrent)
HR Systems Specialist, HR Systems, Systems management, Systems Development, iTrent
Your new company
This construction and development company is the fifth largest construction company in the world with it's offices in north London looking for an HR Systems Specialist to join their Human Resources team on a temporary basis.
Your new role
To be a super user of HR Information System (iTrent) and other HR systems offering an effective support service to end users whilst assisting the HR Data Manager in future development initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of iTrent is essential
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office including Excel e.g. V-Look Ups & Pivot Tables
- Experience in HR systems development
- Experience in providing a technical systems support service to end users
- Experience of working within a team or project environment
What you'll get in return
A unique opportunity to support the HR Data Manager in collaborating with stakeholders, including HR Service Delivery Teams, IT and other enabling functions to identify and prioritise system requirements which support the delivery of Business and HR Strategies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.