Enhance business performance through a people agenda. Partnering,coaching and upskilling management regionally.
A fantastic leisure business that is rapidly growing!
- Providing advice and coaching on people related topics.
- Produce and execute a regional People Plan, that underpins the delivery of the wider people and business strategy.
- Oversees the Employee Relations agenda for the Division; ensuring that all ER activity is dealt with, fairly, professionally, and in line with statutory guidance, managing agreed risk.
- Development, coaching and upskilling of operational leaders in People centric skills.
- Drive business performance and a proactive people service by aligning people and operational metrics to focus effort in the right places to deliver maximum impact.
- Ensuring visibility across sites through HR visits.
- Strong technical generalist partnered with a natural ability to think commercially and see the bigger picture.
- Field based, multi-site experience necessary
- Creative in their problem-solving style.
- Ability to handle complex issues with great instincts for making the right decision in a time pressured situation.
- Comfortable operating in a high support, high challenge culture.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, and an ability to adapt both style and approach.
- Hunger to grow their HR career and take every opportunity to develop themselves.
- £50k p/a + 5k car allowance
- 25% bonus
- 25 days a/l + BH
- Private health care