Senior ER Manager
Senior ER Case Manager EMEA. Bournemouth, Dorset. Up to £70,000
Senior ER Case Manager for EMEA region required for prestigious company in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Salary up to £70,000.
Your new company
The EMEA ER Case Management team, investigate and disposition complex, sensitive and time-critical ER matters (allegations, complaints, grievances and disciplinaries). Partnering closely with HR colleagues; HR legal and Business clients to manage a varied case load and implement appropriate strategies, plans and interventions to develop and/or maintain a high performing work environment.
Your new role
- Manage Allegations, Complaints, Grievances & Disciplinary cases end to end through all the key stages of a case (Preparation phase, hearing phase and closing phase) and where required Disciplinary and Grievance hearing procedures, providing effective advice, resolution and remediation for all lines of business in EMEA.
- When appropriate, engage Corporate Employee Relations ,Global Securities and Investigations and HR Legal as well as the aligned HR Business Partners / HR Business Advisors to assist in the timely resolution of cases.
- Provide guidance to managers on complex ER questions or situations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of HR/ER experience which includes advising on and investigating ER matters; experience in Financial Services will be a must
- Ability to manage a high volume of cases and make sound judgements under significant pressure
- Strong organisational and time management skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective partnership skills with the ability to influence at all levels and roles in the Firm including HR colleagues and senior leaders
- Experience working with multiple partner groups including but not limited to Legal, Global Security and Investigations & Compliance professionals.
- Knowledge of full range of ER practices; performance related concerns, Code of Conduct investigations, workplace issues and conflicts including management practices, concerns, disputes, disciplinaries, appeals and grievances
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law and respective regulations
- Able to quickly size up a complex people/business situation, sort through the facts, develop alternatives and make sound recommendations.
- Provides insight to clients to assess issues/potential risks and recommends actions to reach balanced solutions. Challenges clients to question assumptions & think through problems.
- Adjust readily to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change
What you'll get in return
Reporting into the Managing Director for ER within the bank you will have the opportunity to make a difference and take the lead on senior cases with this prestigious firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.