Part Time HR Manager
!2 month interim job available HR Manager in Manchester
The purpose of this role is to operate as a key member of the local leadership teams and work in a collaborative way to deliver a business focused HR strategy, which directs the local business growth plans and ensure that HR operational activity is delivered to a consistently high standard. The HR Manager will carry out their role in line with the commercial needs of the national business and build their credibility in the way they involve and work with others. Responsibilities
- Building strong relationships with lead partners, partners and line management and establishing themselves as a key member of the local regions in the North West and Leeds.
- Demonstrating strong commercial awareness, with the ability to identify critical business issues and anticipate the people management interventions required to address them.
- Develop structured, stream relevant, pragmatic recommendations and strategies for implementation.
- Influences and shapes the change agenda, including organisation and structural changes, identifies obstacles and develops strategies to overcome them.
- Lead the development of the HR strategy for each area based on business and local requirements and linked to the overall HR Strategy and plans.
- Proactively plan the attraction, reward and retention of key talent in conjunction with the partners and line management. Plan and deliver implementation with the wider HR team.
- Drive effective performance management (both high performance and underperformance) and retention of key talent across the firm.
- Pragmatically manage and coach partners and managers through high profile/senior employee relations issues where necessary.
- Coach and develop the Stream Partners and Managers to assist delivery of the business plan.
- Works closely with the wider HR team to facilitate delivery of the HR strategy for each area.
The business are looking for a candidate who has worked within the professional services sector previously in this type of role.
Relevant degree/ professional qualification
Needs to demonstrate significant experience gained in an HR Manager/Business Partner role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.