Your new company
Your new company is a successful automotive firm based in West London
Your new role
In your new role you will be reporting to the UK Country HR Manager and will advise on all HR policies and procedures. You will deliver the people strategy and design HR processes to improve ER and encourage employee engagement.
You will be responsible for a head count of around 220 engineers across West London and a team in Gloucestershire. This role would require you to travel to Gloucestershire from time to time.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to drive leadership development and talent management
- Advise and support on ER cases
- Oversee the monthly payroll cycle for overtime and sickness absence
- Annual and ad-hoc pay-rate bench-marking
- Support the UK HR Manager in implementing an annual engagement survey
- Reviewing job skills matrix
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will be:
- CIPD qualified
- Have advanced working knowledge of UK and EU employment law
- Experienced in leading complex ER cases
- Experience for working with and implementing HR systems
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a competitive salary and an excellent opportunity to work for a successful Automotive business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.