Senior Hires Recruitment Manager - Consulting
The Senior Hires Recruitment Manager is responsible for delivering the Senior Hires recruitment strategy for a number of different practices within the firms Consulting division. Leading the end-to-end recruitment of a portfolio of Partner and Director roles across the division, the role holder will be central to delivering the companies vision, culture and strategy to candidates, ensuring they are positioned as a "magnet for talent".
A leading, global consulting firm based in the Central London.
* Taking responsibility for the delivery of the senior hires recruitment strategy for Consulting, across a number of specific capability and/or coverage areas.
* Developing market expertise and becoming a trusted advisor and business partner to Consulting leadership team, working at their right hand when recruiting senior hires, acting as an advisor and sounding-board with regard to recruitment best practice, best market approach and candidate assessment;
* Acting as the Firm's external talent ambassador at a senior level in the Consulting market; being 'present' and known in the market externally to candidates, search firm partners and our competitors;
* Improving the quality, longevity and diversity of hires through the application of a business driven talent pooling process, which is pro-active rather than re-active and focused on the targeting and attraction of the highest calibre candidates combined with quality due diligence;
* Negotiating remuneration deals beneficial to the Firm, whilst being cognisant of market realities and candidate expectations;
* Delivering improved cost-effectiveness of senior hiring efforts through ensuring ROI in use of external search firms and direct sourcing through your own networks, networks and alumni; * Delivering insight and timely and accurate MI to aid hiring managers and other stakeholders.
* Actively contributing to key team-wide projects to ensure the Senior Hires team continuously improves its services and delivery to the business.
* Establishing, building, maintaining and recognising the value of the Firm's relationships with external stakeholders - search firms, researchers, diversity experts, occupational psychologists - ensuring the effective and cohesive management of those relationships and developing them for the long term, in terms of service levels, financials and value add;
* Ensuring all our external engagements with the market, both our advisors and candidates, are properly managed, on message, co-ordinated and both protect and enhance the firms reputation; * Ensuring effective early integration of new Directors in conjunction with HRBPs and L&D;
* Working seamlessly with colleagues in Experienced Hire, Resourcing, HR and Partner Matters to ensure all recruitment activity is well informed and the business receives a streamlined service at all times.
* Tertiary level education;
* A wealth of experience in recruitment, preferably in the Consulting arena, either in-house or agency/search firm, with a focus on senior and/or executive candidates and retained search & selection;
* Understanding of the partnership environment;
* Significant experience with candidate selection and interviewing; the ability to identify talent and potential as well as areas for further exploration with a candidate;
* Ability to plan, organise, manage and deliver projects in a timely manner with regular review in line with changing needs and demands of the business;
* Superior stakeholder management skills; highly persuasive with proven ability to influence stakeholders and the ability to balance the needs of varying stakeholders within a partnership environment;
* Demonstrates broad business thinking and sound commercial judgement to add value for internal clients;
* The ability to multi-task and prioritise and to work under pressure to tight deadlines without supervision and deliver insight with accuracy and credibility.
* Highly developed verbal and written communication skills which demonstrate personal presence, professional judgement and earn trust and respect;
* Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen;
* Upholds professional standards and displays integrity in behaviour and in dealings with others;
* Confidence to make decisions and take accountability for actions;
* Takes a broad interest in the success and development of the Firm as a whole;
* High degree of resilience and comfort with ambiguity;
* Handles complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence
£65,000 - £70,000 plus package