Head of Reward and Insight
Excellent Perm Job Opportunity
Your new company
Excellent Permanent Head of Reward & Insight/ Head of Compensation & Benefits role in a public sector organisation that promotes development and progression in Milton Keynes.
Your new role
You will report into the Group people director and be responsible for providing a strategic oversight into people management, benefits, reward and performance.
- You will give strategic direction to the development of reward, recognition, pay and benefits.
- Lead the preparation and papers required for large committee.
- Give oversight of the organisations approach to job evaluation.
- Maintain oversight of pension and payroll operation.
- Ensure reward and benefits are aligned with regulations.
- Ensure regular benchmarking and market related pay research is conducted when necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a Head of Reward or compensation and benefits position.
- FCIPD or MCIPD qualified or equivalent
- Experience in a unionised environment
- Ability to manage people and budgets
What you'll get in return
- 33 days holiday
- Firm that provides development and progression
- Brilliant public sector organisation
- Subsidised Canteen
- Generous Pension
- Free Parking
Great opportunity for a Head of Reward/ Compensation & Benefits to join a leading public sector organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.