Senior HR Advisor (4 days) - Stevenage/London - £40-45k plus excellent benefits
Are you a Senior HR Advisor who is looking for a standalone role (although there is a team at another site) and happy to work 4 days?
Reporting into the HR Business Partner, this is a role where you will manage a number of employees and get involved in a number of tasks. You will work across a full range of employee Lifecycle activity and be experience in handling a wide variety of HR processes including recruitment. You will provide front line support for recruitment administration as well as providing general support to the Business Partner. This role is not progressive. You will be based between London/Stevenage.
Day to Day activities will include:-
- Managing recruitment administration as well as conducting interviews with the business
- Build a strong understanding of policies and procedures
- Ensure HR systems are maintained and produce statistics on all HR related matters
- Participate in HR team projects and take the lead on small scale projects
- Provide concise, well-constructed and informative verbal and written reports using data and analytics
Ideally you will have the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of recruitment including recruitment administration, interviewing and providing HR guidance
- Experience of advising line managers and employees on policy and procedures
- Up to date employment legislation knowledge
- Flexible and confident with HR systems and supporting others
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.