Learning and Development Coordinator
- Page Group
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
This is a fanstastic opportunity to join a large and growing organisation in Hatfield. This would be an ideal role for someone who can demonstrate excellent administration skills, looking for a career in HR.
The client are a leading Telecommunications company with Head Offices based in Hatfield. They are looking for a Learning and Development Coordinator to join their HR team on a permanent basis, to start ASAP.
- Arrange room bookings at various locations for training briefings.
- Set up the training session invites
- Provide delegate lists for each of the training sessions
- Contribute to the preparation of training material
- Carry out administration duties in relation to training
- Ensuring accurate and relevant data is captured and training systems are updated
- To liaise closely with all areas of the business in order to respond quickly to urgent training needs
- To assist with the design of any training interventions and briefings
- To assist in the identification of training needs for each department
- Produce and capture training evaluation data
- Liaising with trainers to understand the data needs of their exercises.
- Supporting the data build team in ensuring that the correct data is inputted into the system to fulfill exercise needs
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to effectively meet deadlines
- Be a competent user of MS Package
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload effectively
- Have strong attention to detail
- Take initiative, and have a proactive approach to organisational needs
- Be able to work well within a team
On offer for the candidate is a very competitive salary, excellent company benefits including 26 days annual leave, and brilliant career progression opportunities