- Page Group
- £48000 - £55000 per annum
- Training & Development
- Job Level
- Contract type
You will be responsible for the leaning journey of each cohort, which includes cohort management, providing coaching and support to delegates outside of the classroom and facilitating the face to face learning parts of the development programme
A fast growing, high profile Governmental Organisation based in Central London.
- Delivering in-house training programmes for contract management staff (senior).
- Tracking each participant's progress through the programme, which may include checking course pre-work, providing coaching and support where required.
- Reflecting on feedback and ensuring that this is incorporated into future training design and delivery.
- Implementing effective learning and development solutions, with a focus on face-to-face learning strategies.
- Reviewing, improving and creating supporting materials to ensure they are suitable for different populations of contract managers.
- Evaluating the business impact of the training offer.
- Liaising with and critiquing any external training providers that are used to ensure training is aligned to business needs.
- Building relationships with departments and key stakeholders to perform in-depth training needs analysis to ensure needs are understood and met.
- Present at internal Boards and user groups to share findings and lessons learned.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on wider external developments in leadership, contract management and business acumen.
- Previous experience delivering training programmes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience in effectively communicating to different audiences.
- Ability to think on your feet and flex your style to the audience.
- High attention to detail and a strong desire to deliver a top quality customer experience.
- Strong organisational skills with programme delivery (planning and execution) in a range of areas.
- Ability to deliver on time and to the highest quality even in ambiguous circumstances.
- High level of IT skills including experience with a range of Microsoft IT packages.
- Previous experience designing new training programmes.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel with experience of data manipulation, analysis and presentation.
- Coaching experience to senior individuals
£48,000 - £55,000 plus package