- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
GBP £55,000-£65,000 + Benefits
Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting a superb opportunity for a HR Generalist to work for our client, a luxury retail business.
You will be a crucial part of the people team where you will be integral part of the customer facing part of the UK & Europe Hub. The role provides professional and commercial HR advice and support across the full remit, to a broad range of UK and internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Head of HR in the development of strategic and operational plans to support specific identified short term and long-term business goals.
- Work with HR Business partners to support the realisation of wider organisational development strategies
- Support organisational effectiveness in alignment within the strategy and plans, maintaining integrity of specified organisation design parameters.
- Advise, guide and coach line managers on all employee relations issues to ensure a harmonious work environment across the marketing business.
- Drive change management in culture and behaviour to ensure that the intended outcomes of the organisation model are delivered and embedded.
- Proactively contribute to progressively insightful reporting, seeking out trends and/or opportunities to improve both HR and wider business delivery
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Preferably Graduate calibre and Chartered CIPD qualified.
- Preferably Luxury Retail Experience
- Understanding and experience of HR processes and systems on a global basis
- Good skills in influencing and working with senior leaders across a multitude of disciplines and geographies
- Proven HR Generalist experience gained in a fast paced, progressive environment ideally within a tech or product led organisation.
- In-depth knowledge of your client group and their business.
- Ability to design and develop HR strategies to support strategic business goals.
- Good sound knowledge of employment law and its practical application in a commercial environment
- Experience of identifying change and implementing successfully.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written, including the ability to communicate business and technical information clearly.
- Excellent project management, organizing and planning skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer.