Head of Learning & Development
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Training & Development
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Private Sector
- Contract type
Head of Learning & Development, 12 month FTC, Nottingham based, up to 60k
Your new company
A large organisation with a Nottingham based HQ.
Your new role
This role is a 12 month FTC to cover mat leave.
Your role will report into the HR Director and will have 4 direct reports.
Details of the role are below:
- Strategic and operation mix - must be happy to be hands on and lead from the front
- Lots of design
- Approx 4,000 employees across the organisation
- Multi site but not extensive need for travel
- Management development programme, design and delivery
- Building relationships
- Obtaining buy in from learners
- Overseeing internal comms team (2) therefore experience in internal comms would be highly advantageous
What you'll need to succeed
- A progressive career in L&D
- Experience managing a team
- Leadership development experience
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships at all levels
- A creative flair for design of training materials
- E Learning knowledge
What you'll get in return
- 12 month FTC
- Flex in home working
- Phone + laptop
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.