Compensation & Benefits Manager- Hatfield - £60,000 plus benefits 12-14 month ftc
Our client is a commercial organisation that is looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to join the team for 12-14 months ftc. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will manage and execute all key compensation and benefits processes and will be required to provide clarity on all matters in relation to the company's pay and benefits. This role requires experience in line management, technical UK benefits and strong stakeholder management.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Management of the Compensation and Benefits team
- Implement the Well being strategy
- Implement changes within compensation and benefits in relation to the Gender Pay Gap findings
- Work closely with Employee Relations to reduce absence and promote staff engagement
- Act as a subject matter expert on benefits programs
- Lead on all benefits reporting to reflect enrolment participation and spend
- Work closely with internal and external tax and legal experts, auditors and vendors as required.
- Review and update all compensation & Benefits policies
- Salary reviews and annual bonus process
- Ad-hoc Projects
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Experience of working in a similar position within a commercial organisation
- Advanced knowledge of UK benefits and pension/retirement laws
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate complex topics both verbally and in writing
- Stakeholder Management experience
In return they offer a good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.