Learning & Development Manager
A Learning and Development Manager is required for a professional services firm based in central London. This is a fixed term contract initially for 12 months to cover a period of maternity leave. The purpose of the role is to work with senior stakeholders and the leadership team to ensure the L&D function is achieving KPI's, adding value through performance and development by contributing to the strategic plan. The business is going through a significant amount of transformational change and you will be taking a lead on project ownership and deliverables.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on transformation for the Learning and Development function, developing training to support the change and measuring the impact
- Leading the development and implementation of a technical/legal development programme.
- Driving the newly created mentoring programme
- Championing learning initiatives, getting buy in from senior stakeholders
- Challenging and working with the business to ensure that learning is linked to strategic objectives
To be considered for this role:
- You will have extensive experience leading an L&D team at operational and strategic level within a corporate environment
- Confident at operating at a senior level, this role requires the ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Ability to demonstrate the link between learning and strategic objectives
If this describes your skill set, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.