Talent Acquisition Partner - Interim - £250 -
Talent Acquisition Partner - Interim - £250 - 270 p/d
Annapurna HR are working with multinational corporation and one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Ranked on the Fortune 500 our client is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Based in central London They are looking for a an IT Recruiter with a good understanding of JAVA to join their team!!!
- An understanding of the IT recruitment
- Proven direct sourcing experience at all levels delivering high volume within JAVA
- The ability to manage senior and/or high calibre candidates via face to face or written communications
- The ability to network and build new relationships with potential candidates as well as maintain existing relationships
- An understanding of diversity and inclusion and the business case supporting this
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Proactivity and self-motivation
- Responsiveness with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Full end to end recruitment role. Business partnering to ensuring delivery of talent to the client's growth agenda.
- Building talent pipelines that will meet and fulfil the objectives of the Talent Acquisition Group. Campaign management and social media development.
- Developing the Meetup/conference sponsorship calender. Promotion of the diversity agenda across, gender, race, disabilities etc Contact and interview prospective candidates
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
- Able to develop recruitment strategies and ideas
- Keep abreast of market trends affecting recruitment
- Ad hoc project work as given by the Account Manager
For more information contact Eamon Soulsby
Email - email@example.com