A brand new role to the business responsible for Resourcing and Talent
Working with the business in order to deliver and develop Recruitment strategies
A well established, fast paced business providing services globally.
Working in a stand alone role you will be responsible for recruitment and talent.
Working with stake holders across the business in order to understand the recruitment needs and forecast for planned growth.
Utilising various methods of recruitment to attract the best talent into the business as well as reduce agency spend.
Plan and execute the resourcing plan including the recruitment strategy, talent pipe lining and succession planning.
Review and develop internal recruitment processes and ways of working ensuring stakeholders are on board and line managers are up skilled.
Working with the HR function in order to develop and design the development programme.
Manage recruitment budget ensuring return on investment for the business.
Review and develop the candidate on boarding process and time to hire.
Review and manage the agency PSL.
- Is currently working in an Internal Recruitment role
- Have previously had ownership of the recruitment strategy/budget in order to drive and develop the function
- Senior stake holder management
- Have previously worked in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000k per annum
- Benefits package