This role will grow the HR function, driving policies, establishing the ER framework and being a present hands-on HR generalist for the wider organisation. Being a strong yet personable leader who is happy to lead by example and happy to get their sleeves rolled up is key!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced organisation based in Sheffield City Centre who are expanding!
The key priorities of this true HR generalist role includes:
- Drive HR strategy and business goals.
- Lead end-to-end recruitment
- Establish employee relations framework
- Support senior managers on restructures and staff consultations.
- Act as a focal position in employee relations negotiations between the union, staff and the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Manager who is full of energy, enthusiasm and a strong team player, along with the following:
- Experienced HR Manager/Leader
- CIPD qualified level 5 or 7 or working towards.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- Excellent working knowledge of current employment law and best practice.
- Significant experience of effectively managing challenging employee relations issues and disputes.
The salary is £37,000 increasing to £39,000 on successful completion of 6-month probation.
- Flexible working - option to work from home once a week
- 25 days a year + 8 banks holiday leave rising each year to a maximum of 30