Oakleaf Partnership are working with a leading telecommunications company who are based in the City of London. They are looking for a Reward Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Group Benefits Manager, whilst also supporting the Compensation and Pensions Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Global Benefits Manager with benefit projects and other ad hoc Reward projects as required
- Liaising with the third party benefit providers to process new starters and leavers
- Supporting with the annual benefit renewals
- Taking ownership of the company recognition scheme
- Supporting the Compensation Manager with benchmarking and grading
- Acting as the first point of contact for any benefit queries
The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of employee benefits and/or reward processes, with a desire to grow and develop in this area. They must have a 'can-do' attitude, ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and pay high attention to detail.
To be considered for this position please apply accordingly or get in touch with Yasmin Earl at Oakleaf Partnership to find out more about the role.