HR Systems Implementation - Day Rate
Interim HR System Implementation job available paying up to c£450 per day
Your new role
You will be responsible for working as part of a major transformational project team around HR systems for a large public sector organisation. You will provide capability and essential extra capacity to the People Programme as an HR professional. The business are looking for somebody with excellent HR knowledge and experience of HR policy deployment. You will ensure HR business processes are as simple and effective as possible and equally compliant. Help prepare for service and organisational change. Will work with and advocate for the People Services function in the programme space understanding the gaps or conflict between MHR's standard/best practice approaches versus existing Council/Schools/Miocare policies and procedures. Working with/advising HRBPs on how to avoid potential and actual, local deviations from best practice and manage the transition to new ways of working. Brings challenge and support/extra capacity over BAU forrestructure of the HRP (transactional) service and organisation changes in operational management e.g. proxies. Additional project responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Supporting with technical knowledge & expertise - process mapping of system related HR and operational inputs
- Assisting with the design and deployment of the communications strategy
- Working with the Leaning & Development team to develop workshops facilitating roll out and business up-take
Experience working with LA, public sector education space partly because of the specific aspects that reside here, but also because of the organisational culture. Experience of using MI and BI to inform work and resource strategy and management.
- HR professional, with CIPD qualification - track record of ongoing development, expertise, in touch and well versed in latest industry trends
- In depth knowledge of law and best practice regarding core HR policies
- Excellent communication, facilitation, critical thinking, mentoring, coaching skills
- Strong ability to resolve conflict
- Previous experience of leading on HRP/ HRIS implementation
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Proactive approach to process improvement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.