My client, a well known private equity business in London, are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator on a 6 month basis.
This position will look after end to end recruitment administration and coordination globally within a face-paced environment. Ideal candidates will have strong recruitment administration experience preferably within an in house recruitment position, be incredibly organised, confident, with a can do attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating and scheduling interviews, dealing with busy diaries and scheduling sometimes complex interviews
- Relationship management with internal business areas, interviewers, recruitment agencies and direct/employee referral candidates
- Reporting and tracking of candidates within the interview process
- Generating reports and analysis to help to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the function
- Contract generation and on-boarding
- Assistance in sourcing candidates or candidate research
- Ad hoc project work
Suitable candidates will:
- Have 6 months' minimum recruitment support experience ideally within financial services
- Be confident liaising with senior business managers and leaders
- Be driven and motivated to learn and develop whilst dedicated to being an integral part of this team in the responsibilities you'd hold
- Ideally experience within financial services or professional services.
Competitive salary on offer. Please do email email@example.com with any questions.