HR Business Partner
- Page Group
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £44000 - £48000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Regional HR Business Partner will carry put a generalist HR role including ER as well as HR strategy and delivering a value-add service to your customer base.
This is a UK, Not for Profit organisation specialising in providing care and support to adults, children and families with a variety of needs and conditions.
As the Regional HR Business Partner for this organisation you will carry out a regional role, covering sites predominately across the Midlands and leading a team of HR Advisors. You will play the key role in developing the HR service within your region, with responsibility for the following:
- HR strategy and its development regionally
- Successfully implement HR practices and work on issues and cases
- Acting as a proactive partner to the Exec Director, driving a high quality and proactive service.
- Ensuring managers are given sound advice and guidance to achieve organisational goals and the tools and support to develop their people
- Management and leadership of a a small team
- Work proactively with Senior leaders to identify HR priorities and objectives
- Lead on complex TUPE transfers and significant change management processes
- Review and introduce new policies/procedures
- Operate as part of the HR Management team
- Play a pivotal role on the regional SLT
- Review policies and procedures as well as leading on projects, working closely with the Head of HR
To be considered for this role you will be a proven HR generalist, with sound operational HR experience including strong ER, combined witj the ability to work at a strategic level and with senior stakeholders.
You will have exemplary relationship building skills including a flexible communication style and demonstrable problem solving skills.
In addition you will also have some experience of line management and developing a high-performing team.
Up to £48,000 per annum