- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- £33000 - £35000 per annum + plus good benefits
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
HR Advisor - Hatfield £33-35,000 plus benefits
Great opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join this lovely, well established commercial organisation on a permanent basis with progression. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will provide a comprehensive, professional and customer focused HR service covering a broad range of generalist responsibilities which will include:
- Employee Relations - providing advice and support to managers in relation to HR policies and procedures, absence, grievances, disciplinaries - attending meetings
- Policies and Procedures - making sure they adhere to Employment Law guidelines
- Reward and Benefits - respond to queries and provide advice and guidance including remuneration and benefits
-Training and Development - co-ordinating agreed training events
- Ad-hoc Projects
You will need the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Proven experience of working in a HR Advisory role
- Employee Relations
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with all levels
In return they offer a good benefits package and a great team to work in.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.